Why I fired my Secretary.

Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well waking up on that morning .

I went downstairs for breakfast hoping my wife would be pleasant and say,"Happy Birthday!", and possibly have a small present for me .

As it turned out, she barely said good morning,let alone "Happy Birthday . "

I thought . . .
Well, that's marriage for you,
but the kids . . .
They will remember .

My kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast and didn't say a word . So when I left for the office, I felt pretty low and somewhat despondent .

As I walked into my office, my secretary Jane said,"Good Morning Boss, and by the way Happy Birthday ! "
It felt a little better that at least someone had remembered .

I worked until one o'clock ,when Jane knocked on my door and said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day outside, and it is your Birthday, what do you say we go out to lunch, just you and me . "
I said, "Thanks, Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day .
Let's go !"

We went to lunch . But we didn't go where we normally would go .
She chose instead at a quiet bistro with a private table .
We had two martinis each and I enjoyed the meal tremendously .

On the way back to the office, Jane said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day . . .
We don't need to go straight back to the office, do we ?"

I responded,"I guess not . What do you have in mind ?"
She said,"Let's drop by my apartment,it' s just around the corner . "

After arriving at her apartment,Jane turned to me and said," Boss, if you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment .
I'll be right back . " "Ok . " I nervously replied .

She went into the bedroom and,after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake . . .

Followed by my wife,my kids, and dozens of my friends and co-workers, all singing "Happy Birthday" .


And I just sat there . . .



On the couch . . .



Naked

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

discussions on an airplane

2 cute boys

THOSE WHO ARE BORN IN THE 50s and 60s/ early '70s in Msia