Nursing home

A guy gets put in a nursing home by his son. He doesn't know if he’s going to like it at first, but he decides to give it a shot for his son’s sake.  

The first morning in the nursing home he wakes up with a hard on. Out of nowhere a beautiful nurse walks in, kneels down & blows him without saying a word.   The guy gets on the phone with his son and says, "Son! I love this place! Thank you so much for putting me in this nursing home!".   The son says, "Wow, Pop. You sound really happy. What happened?"  

The old man says, "You won’t believe it! I woke up this morning with a hard on & the most beautiful nurse I’ve ever seen came into my room and blew me. Didn’t say a word, just blew me."   "Well that sounds great dad, congratulations."  

Later that day the old man is walking down the hall in his walker. He slips and falls and can’t get up. A big hillbilly orderly comes up to him, rips his pants off, screws him and leaves him there in a heap.

  The old man crawls to a phone and calls his son. "Son you’ve got to get me out of here, this place is nuts!"   "What happened pop you sound terrible!"   "Well, I was walking with my walker and I fell down and I couldn’t get up. Then this big hillbilly orderly came by, ripped my pants down and screwed me!"  

"Well ya know dad you got a blowjob this morning, You gotta take the good with the bad..."   "No, you don’t understand, Son!"  


"I only get a hard on once a month! I fall down three- four times a day!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

discussions on an airplane

2 cute boys

THOSE WHO ARE BORN IN THE 50s and 60s/ early '70s in Msia