Subject: Pope driving

>>
>> > > This is a real good one, enjoy>>>>>>>>
>> >
>> >
>> > After getting Pope Benedict's entire luggage
>> loaded into the limo, (and he doesn't travel light), the
> driver
>> notices that the Pope is still standing on the curb.
>> >
>> >
>> > "Excuse me, Your Holiness," says the driver,"
>> Would you please take your seat so we can leave?"
>> > "Well, to tell you the truth," says the Pope,
>> "they never let me drive at the Vatican when I was a
>> cardinal,
> and I'd
>> really like to drivetoday."
>> >
>> >
>> > "I'm sorry, Your Holiness, but I cannot let you do that. I'd
>> > lose my job! And what if something should happen?"
>> protests the driver, wishing he'd never gone to work that
> morning.
>> >
>>> "Who's going to tell? Besides, there might be something
>>> extra in
>> > it for you," says the Pope with a smile.
>> >
>> >
>> > Reluctantly, the driver gets in the back as the Pope climbs
>> > in
>> behind the wheel. The driver quickly regrets his decision
> when, after
>> exiting the airport, the Pontiff floors it,accelerating the
> limo to105 mph.
> (Remember, he's a German Pope.)
>> >
>> >
>> > > "Please slow down, Your Holiness!" pleads the worried driver,
>> > but the Pope keeps the pedal to the metal until they hear
> sirens.
>> >
>> >
>> > "Oh, dear God, I'm gonna lose my license -- and my job!"
>> > moans
> the driver.
>> >
>> > The Pope pulls over and rolls down the window as the cop
>> > approaches, but the cop takes one look at him, goes back to
>> > his
>> > motorcycle, and gets on the radio.
>> >
>> > "I need to talk to the Chief," he says to the dispatcher.
> The Chief gets on the radio and the cop tells him that
>> he's stopped a limo going a hundred and five.
>> >
>> > "So bust him," says the Chief.
>> > "I don't think we want to do that, he's really important,"
>> > said
> the cop.
>> >
>> >
>> > The Chief exclaimed," All the more reason!"
>> >
> "No, I mean really important," said the cop with a bit of
> persistence.
>> >
>> >
>> > The Chief then asked, "Who ya got there, the Mayor?"
>> >
>> > Cop: "Bigger."
>> >
>> > Chief: "The Governor?"
>> >
>> > Cop: "Bigger."
>> >
>> >
>> > Chief: "The President?"
>> >
>> >
>> > Cop: "Bigger."
>> >
>> >
>> > "Well," said the Chief, "Who is it?"
>> >
>> > Cop: "I think it's God!"
>> >
>> > The Chief is even more puzzled and curious, "What makes you
>> > think it's God?"
>> >
>> > Cop: "He's got the Pope as a chauffeur."
>> >

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fwd: Fw:

discussions on an airplane

2 cute boys