Solving Your Mid Life Crisis

I have been married 40 years. I took a look at my
wife one day and said, "Honey, 40 years ago, we
had a cheap apartment, no car, no TV, no money and
slept on a sofa bed, but I got to sleep every night
with a hot good-looking 18 year old. Now, we have
a beautiful house, two nice cars, king size bed,
money and a 50" screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a
58 year old woman. It seems to me that you are
not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to
go out and find a hot beautiful 18-year-old girl...
and she would make sure that I would once
again be living in a cheap apartment, with no car,
no money, and sleeping on a sofa bed.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to
solve your mid-life crisis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

discussions on an airplane

2 cute boys

THOSE WHO ARE BORN IN THE 50s and 60s/ early '70s in Msia