Fwd: FW: When girls don't....... - A MUST Read

 When  girls don't put  out!!

This was  written by a guy...it is  GREAT!

I never  quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and  women differ so much. And I never have figured  out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never  figured out why men think with their head and  women with their  heart.

FOR  EXAMPLE:

One evening  last week, my girlfriend and I were  getting into  bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and  she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I  just want you to hold  me.'

I said,  'WHAT??!! What was  that?!'

So she says  the words that every boyfriend on the planet  dreads to  hear...

'You're  just not in touch with my emotional needs as a  woman enough for me to satisfy your physical  needs as a  man.'

She  responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't  you just  love me for who I am and not what I do for you  in the  bedroom?'

Realizing  that nothing was going to happen that night,        I  went to  sleep..

The very  next day I opted to take the day off of work    to  spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch  and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed  department  store.  I walked around with her while she tried on  several different very expensive outfits. She  couldn't decide   which  one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them  all. She  wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes,  so   I  said, 'Lets get a pair for each  outfit.'

We went on  to the jewellery department where she picked out  a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you...  She was so excited. She must have thought I was  one wave short   of  a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing  me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when  she doesn't even know how to play  tennis.

I think I  threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine,  honey.' She was almost nearing sexual  satisfaction from   all  of the excitement. Smiling with excited  anticipation,   she  finally said, 'I think this is all Dear, let's  go to the  cashier.'

I could  hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No  honey, I don't feel like  it.'

Her face  just went completely blank as her jaw dropped  with  a baffled,  'WHAT?'

I then  said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff  for  a while. You're just not in touch with my  financial  needs  as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping  needs as a  woman.'

And just  when she had this look like she was going to  kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me  for who I am  and  not for the things I buy  you?'

Apparently  I'm not having sex tonight either... but at   least the  bitch knows I'm smarter than  she  thought.


All right  Ladies. Forward this if you agree. Hell even if  you disagree, forward it  anyway.

Men,  forward this if you have BALLS  !!!

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

discussions on an airplane

2 cute boys

THOSE WHO ARE BORN IN THE 50s and 60s/ early '70s in Msia