Doctor !! I have a problem

>>A little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this
>>problem
>>with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much. My farts never
>>smell
>>and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 20
>>times
>>since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting
>>because
>>they don't smell and are silent."
>>
>>The doctor says, "I see, take these pills and come back to see me
>>next
>>week."
>>
>>The next week the lady comes back. "Doctor," she says, "I don't
>>know what
>>the heck you gave me, but now my farts..although still
>>silent..stink
>>terribly."
>>
>>The doctor says,"Good!!! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses,
>>let's
>>work on your hearing."
>>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THOSE WHO ARE BORN IN THE 50s and 60s/ early '70s in Msia

discussions on an airplane

2 cute boys