Gals And Money

>>A woman was walking down the street when she was accosted by a
>>particularly
>>
>>dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked her for a couple
>>of
>>dollars for dinner.
>>
>>The woman took out her bill fold, extracted ten dollars and asked,
>>"If I
>>give you this money, will you buy some wine with it instead of
>>dinner?"
>>
>>"No," I had to stop drinking years ago, the homeless woman replied.
>>
>>"Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?" the woman
>>asked
>>"No I don't waste time shopping," the homeless woman said.
>>"I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."
>>
>>"Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?" the woman
>>asked.
>>
>>"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless woman. "I haven't had my hair
>>done in
>>20 years!"
>>
>>"Well," said the woman, "I'm not going to give you the money.
>>Instead, I'm
>>going to take you out for dinner with my hubby and myself tonight."
>>
>>The homeless woman was astounded. "Won't your hubby be furious with
>>you for
>>doing that?
>>I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting."
>>
>>The woman replied, "That's okay. It's important for him to see what
>>a woman
>>looks like after
>>she has given up shopping, hair appointments, and wine."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THOSE WHO ARE BORN IN THE 50s and 60s/ early '70s in Msia

discussions on an airplane

2 cute boys