The Married Couple

> Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table and said,
> "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being faithful to
> each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish."
>
> "Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband" said
> the wife. The fairy waved her magic wand and poof! - two tickets for
> the Queen Mary II luxury liner appeared in her hands...
>
> Then it was the husband's turn. He thought for a moment and said:
> "Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will
> never come again.
>
> I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than
> me."
>
> The wife and the fairy were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a
> wish... so the fairy waved her magic wand and - poof!
> - the husband became 92 years old.
>
>
> The moral of the story:
> Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember that fairies are females.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THOSE WHO ARE BORN IN THE 50s and 60s/ early '70s in Msia

discussions on an airplane

2 cute boys