Perspectives of marriages

> Shut-up
>
> If your dog is barking at the back door
> and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first
> ? The Dog of course ....... at least it will shut up after you let him

> in !
>
>
> ========================================
>
> Three Children
>
> A couple had three children.
> Two of them were bright, smart, and handsome
> but the third child was dull, ugly, and backward.
>
> One day the hubby got suspicious and asked :
> " Tell me the truth, dear. Is this third child really mine ? "
>
> " Yes, dear, " replied the wife, " ...... but the other two are not. "
>
>
> ========================================
>
> Qualities of a Wife
>
> When a bachelor marries, his wife has three qualities -----
> She is an economist in the kitchen,
> an aristocrat in the living room
> and a devil in bed.
> After a few years, sure enough the three qualities remain,
> but not in the same order anymore.
> She becomes an aristocrat in the kitchen,
> a devil in the living room
> and an economist in bed.
>
>
> =======================================
>
>
> Wishing Well
>
> A couple came upon a wishing well.
> The husband leaned over, made a wish and threw in a penny.
> The wife decided to make a wish too.
> But she leaned over too much, fell into the well, and drowned
immediately.
> The husband was stunned for a while but then smiled and said :
> " Gosh ! It really works! "
>
>
> ========================================
>
> Plain Lazy
>
> The man told his doctor that he wasn't able to do all the things
> around the house that he used to do.
>
> When the examination was complete, he said,
> " Now, Doc, I can take it.
> Tell me in plain English ---- what is wrong with me ? "
>
> " Well, in plain English ", the doctor replied, " you're just lazy.
> "
>
> " Okay, " said the man.
> " Now give me the really complicated medical term
> so that I can tell my wife. "
>
>
> ========================================
>
> Wedding Anniversary
>
> I asked my wife : " Where do you want to go on our anniversary ? "
> She said : " Oh ! Somewhere I have never been before ! "
> I told her : " How about the kitchen ? "
>
>
> ========================================
>
> The Marriage is .
>
> How do most men define marriage?
> An expensive way to get laundry done for free.
>
> ========================================
>
> Happiest Hour
>
> During their silver anniversary, a wife reminded her husband,
> " Do you remember when you proposed to me,
> I was so overwhelmed that I didn't talk for an hour? "
> The hubby replied :
> " Yes, honey, that was indeed the happiest hour of my married life.
> "
>
>
> ========================================
>
> Holding Hands
>
> We always hold hands.
> If I let go, she shops !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THOSE WHO ARE BORN IN THE 50s and 60s/ early '70s in Msia

discussions on an airplane

2 cute boys