From 5Cs to 5 Bs

Well.....here is something to link the 5cs to the newer 5 bs !

I don't need a *CAR *, but I want a *BMW **?*

I don't need a *CONDO *, but I want a *BUNGALOW **?*

I don't need you to have *CASH * but I want you to own a *BANK **?*

I don't need you to have a *CAREER * but I want you to be a *BOSS *

It's interesting for you to read!

Most of you would have heard of the Singapore * 5C's *! :
*
Car, Condo, Credit Card(Gold), Cash and Career *

Heard of the *5B's *?
*
B - BMW **
**
B - Body **
**
B - Brain **
**
B - Billionaire **
**
B - Bungalow **?*

And, and addition with the *5K's * .....................
*
Kiasu (scared of losing) **
**
Kiasee (scared of dying) **
**
Kiabor (scared of wife) **
**
Kiaboh (scared of having nothing) **
**
Kiachenghu (scared of government) **?*

We've been reading about the 5C's! and 5K's for Singaporeans, now comes
the 5 Numerals and Malaysia's equivalent...

Singapore's "practice" for Simple Living : *
1 - One Wife **?**
2 - Two Children **?**
3 - Three Bedroom Condo **?**
4 - Four Wheels **?**
5 - Five Figure Salary **?*

Malaysia's Malays "practice" to Simple Living: *
5 - Five Children **?**
4 - Four Wives **?**
3 - Three Figure Salary **?**
2 - Two Wheels **?**
1 - One-Storey Link House *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THOSE WHO ARE BORN IN THE 50s and 60s/ early '70s in Msia

discussions on an airplane

2 cute boys