SUMMER ROMANCE

> As I lay on my bed, thinking about you,
> I feel this strong urge to grab you and squeeze you,
> because I can't forget last night.
>
> You came to me unexpectedly during the balmy and calm night,
> and what happened in my bed still leaves a tingling sensation in me.
>
> From nowhere you appeared and shamelessly, without reservations,
> you laid on my naked body...you sensed my indifference,
> so you applied your hungry mouth to me without any guilt or humiliation,
> and you drove me nearly crazy while you drained me.
>
> Finally I went to sleep.
> Today when I woke up, you were gone - I searched for you but to no avail;
> only the wildly disordered sheets bore witness to last night's events.
> My body still bears faint marks of your ravishings, making it harder to
> forget you.
>
> Tonight I will remain awake waiting for you. . . . .
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> F**king mosquito!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THOSE WHO ARE BORN IN THE 50s and 60s/ early '70s in Msia

discussions on an airplane

2 cute boys