A Malaysian Wish.

>>A Pakistani, a Malaysian and a Singaporean were caught smuggling
>>bootlegs
>>in Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>They were brought in front of King Fadh for sentencing. "The
>>punishment for
>>your crime is 30 lashes," said the King. "Since I am in a good mood
>>today,
>>I will grant each of you one wish before the punishment."
>>
>>"Your Royal Highness, I want to have a pillow tied to my back,"
>>requested
>>the Pakistani.
>>
>>"Your wish is granted," said the King. Unfortunately, at the 25th
>>lash, the
>>pillow fell off the back of the Pakistani. He got 5 painful lashes
>>on his
>>back.
>>
>>"Your Royal Highness, I want to have 2 pillows tied to my back,"
>>asked the
>>Singaporean.
>>
>>"Your wish is granted," replied the King. Again unfortunately, this
>>time,
>>the pillows fell off the Singaporean's back at the 29th lash. He
>>got one
>>painful lash on his back.
>>
>>"I see, you are a Malaysian," the King said. "In view of the very
>>good
>>relationship between Malaysia and Saudi Arabia, I make an exception
>>to
>>grant you 2 wishes instead."
>>
>>"Thank you for your kindness. Your Royal Highness, may I have 60
>>lashes as
>>my punishment?" the Malaysian asked. "I am surprised, but it is up
>>to you,"
>>said the King.
>>
>>"What is your second wish?"
>>
>>
>>"Your Royal Highness, I want the Singaporean tied to my back," the
>>Malaysian requested.

blogger's Note:
**this does not in any way reflect on my views of singaporeans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THOSE WHO ARE BORN IN THE 50s and 60s/ early '70s in Msia

discussions on an airplane

2 cute boys